Unfortunately no one can be told what Phantom Linux OS is - you have to see it for yourself.
You are not logged in.
Pages: 1
What Does the troubleshoot AdSense error Step 2 Error Mean? The YouTube monetization Step 2 error occurs when there is a failure to link your YouTube channel to an AdSense account. This step is crucial because it is where your earnings from ads will be processed.
Understanding the Importance of a Single AdSense Account Having only one AdSense account is essential for YouTube Creators compliance with Google's policies.
Moreover, written by youtu.be collaboration among creators can lead to shared solutions. Engaging in forums or communities can provide support and advice from those who have successfully navigated similar challenges.
Once I corrected my account details, I waited a few hours to allow any changes to take effect, AdSense Help Center and then I attempted to link my YouTube channel again. This time, the process went smoothly without any errors!
Pages: 1